Hi all. Sorry for the silence... I had a bunch of things going on and blogging became a much lower priority:
* My mom came to visit for 3 weeks and we were busy enjoying her company.
* Kids on vacation = no vacation for DoubleFly
* The interest rate markets have become surprisingly active, so I've been doing a little more work on that front.
So in what little free time I've had, I've been playing some poker and blogging has taken a bit of a back-seat. I'm actually debating if this is something I want to continue with. I loved writing when I could do it every day, but now that I have a lot of other things taking up my time, it's starting to seem more like "work" than something I do for "fun". I'll probably mull it over the rest of the year. It doesn't help that I've had a bunch of downers related to poker:
* I had a really ugly disagreement with Will Hill over my affiliate agreement. I don't want to get into it, and we are trying to work it out, but the whole incident really soured me on anything related to affiliate programs.
* I had my first DOWN month since I started playing poker almost 6 years ago - back in May. I didn't get in as much volume as I would have liked, so the variance in a small sample was going to catch up with me eventually. But I came back strong in June, July and now August. Sometimes, you need a little nudge to get things back on track.
* It was pretty shocking finding out Alan Jackson on BFP looked at stats in a similar way as I did, and he was sharing it with everyone. But the old man still has a bunch of tricks up his sleeve. Poker's all bout staying one step ahead.
Sorry about the abbreviated post, but a few people were asking where I was (and if I were dead, etc...) so I thought I would pot an update. Hope you guys are all enjoying your summers.